Controls and eliminates staphylococci, coliforms, listerias, salmonellae, vibrios, pseudomonas, among others.
It has a wide spectrum of control fighting bacteria.
Preserves the organoleptic characteristics of food (taste, texture, odor, color, temperature), since it contains naturally occurring Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
The main objective of KILOL Bio Group S.A.S is to offer a natural, biodegradable and free of pesticides and germs product. In addition, as it has no side effects, it is beneficial and friendly to the environment and the human being.
KILOL is a product of natural origin, derived from citrus, which acts as a disinfectant and preservative. Due to its antioxidant properties, it preserves the organoleptic characteristics and the natural stability of the food, maintaining its nutritional values. Such as vegetables, fruits, among other foods.
Likewise, its components facilitate the disinfection and sanitization in kitchen utensils, countertops, furniture, packaging machinery, storage and common areas; achieving a protective layer against bacteria.
Kilol at Home
- No need to rinse.
- Broad spectrum bactericide.
- Product of natural origin.
- Easy handling and application.
- No color, odour or residual taste in the recommended concentrations.
- Acts as a preservative.
- We contribute to INNOCUITY
¿How to use Kilol?
How to use dropper?
- Wash the fruits and vegetables.
- Dilute 1 to 2 tablespoons (5 – 10 ml) of KILOL for each liter of water.
- Submerge the fruits and vegetables for 5 minutes, drain and let them dry and ready-to-eat.
How to use spray?
- Spray the fruits or vegetables with KILOL spray from a distance of about 30 cm.
- Leave on for 5 minutes
Where to get Kilol?
We have made alliances with different brands nationwide so that you can buy Kilol online.
Additionally remember that you can get Kilol in the following chain stores nationwide.